Friday, May 27, 2011

El fin de Argentina


A brief look at some final adventures in BsAs...

Acrobacia en Tela


Prepping for the 360 flip...It´s all mental...
half way there...
STICK IT!


 Yummy Treats


Ginger, Lemon, Honey, Cinnamon Cure any wound Tea



Homemade roasted peanuts



Many Multi Mmmazing Fruit cake




 

Pre Oven Easter Peanut Butter Cookies


 

Post Oven



Li´s Homemade Sushi


Iguazu Falls


Exploring wild bugs in the botanical gardens




Un lugar de magia







Soul Sisters
Miners Unite!


 



















Power Crystal
















Saying Goodbyes:

Night on the Roof




Share the children´s joy



final foto.






Light Time*

 Goodbye City of Buenos Aires... Hello Salta!

May 16th

Tour around northern Salta: Humahuaca and Jujuy
Old Incan ruins
Lots of Ass.




Largest salt flats in Argentina
It covers an area of 3,200 mi²
Mmm...
La Montaña de Siete Colores

May 17th


Walk around downtown Salta
and Haircut day!
(That´s my "I´ve completely gone wild, but am ok with it" look)

May 18th

Horseback Riding at the Campo!
The BEST "tour" I´ve done thus far! Felt like jsut going to a friends ranch and hanging out on horseback, enjoy a huge asado (with lots of roasted veggies for me!) and then enjoying the full moon with the absence of all city lights. So laid back, as most things in Argentina we didn´t even have to sign a waiver (I think that obsession is most profound in the US of A) and as most men in Argentina, they never failed to be overly flirty.
A perfect day, a goofy tour guide and 4 fellow companions that soon became good friends. Not to mention... the first time ever that I galloped! (One of the scariest things I have ever done in my entire life! I even contemplated the idea of jumping off the full speed mammel, but then my thighs kicked in and just squeesed with all thier might as I pulled back on the reigns and whew... he stopped. What a rush, and one I chose not to do again. But hey, I tried something new!)


The home from the 1800´s
Wide Open Spaces
Dog followed the road, horse followed the dog, I followed the horse.
Ps: take notice of horse´s ears- he was on edge the whole time which needless to say,
made me a tad nervous too. But I made it out a stronger braver me :)
Meet Nicole: 3 going on 30.
Meet Mr. Goat, he thinks he´s a dog.
One of the best sunsets of my life.
Nature in it´s purest form at every angle.

May 19th

Hiked to the vista point of Salta. Hiked 1070 steps to be exact. Fortunately I forgot my camera, so I just enjoyed taking in the surroundings the old fashioned way: eyesight. Works well.

May 20th
Up at 5am and off to take 3 planes to land in BRAZIL!


Rainbows are everywhere.


No comments:

Post a Comment