Sunday, January 9, 2011

It's the final COUNTDOWN...

I leave the country in 8 days for Buenos Aires, Argentina. I will be there for 7 months. Part of me feels like nothing is changing and the other part, well the other part knows that EVERYTHING is changing.
With that said I am so very excited for the many adventures, joys and lessons that await for me 6,170 miles away. I came to terms with the realization that I simply need to fully live and enjoy these last few days I have at home. Yes, I could have studied more Argentine history, memorized more spanish vocabulary and ordered the Backpacker’s Guide to the Galaxy but… I didn’t. And that is just fine.
Like anything in life, we can ALWAYS be more prepared, but sometimes the best times come when we just trust and LIVE. Go with the flow and allow yourself to be One and be affected. Also, it is comforting to know I would survive and be perfectly happy if I hopped on a plane today with absolutely nothing other than some cash and a genuine smile. Everything else is extra and will make my stay all the more comfortable.
I love home and I know I will love being away from home as well. It is a different chapter in my life and being in a new environment, experiencing new challenges will open up my eyes to a new way of Living Life. And a new side of Kyria as well.
Buena Suerte.

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Kyria, and thank you so much for inviting me to stay in touch with you on your geographical expansion. "Go with the flow and allow yourself to be One and be affected." Love that. I'm looking forward to more golden nuggets of wisdom coming from your journey!
    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. hola kyria espero estes disfrutando de lo lindo de la tierra

    ReplyDelete